Looking for a way to force the Windows 10 update on your computer, laptop, or Windows Tablet? You can install the Windows 10 update today by downloading and installing the media creation tool from Microsoft. To do so, please visit the following link:
- 75+ Windows 10 Apps you should install right now
- Windows 10 Cortana Commands
- Best Windows 10 Tablets
Before attempting to run this tool, please verify the following:
- Make sure your computer meets the Windows 10 system requirements.
- Make sure you have enough storage space available to download the installation files and to perform the actual installation.
- This tool will help you upgrade a currently activated version of Windows. For new installs, you will need to purchase a Windows 10 license.
- If you want to perform a clean upgrade of the Windows 10 update, you must perform an upgrade first, then perform the clean install afterwards.
So far I have performed the Windows 10 upgrade on a new Dell 8700 desktop, my Dell XPS 13 (2015), and my Surface Pro 3. I haven’t experienced any hiccups yet. I’ll post my initial impressions in a day or so.
Did you install the Windows 10 Update yet?
Did you experience any issues while installing the Windows 10 upgrade? Are you still waiting to get the installation notification? Chat about it in the comments section below.